- Online Workshop
- Lecturer: Collin Bunch
- Date: September / October 2020
- Length: 120 minutes
- Participants: up to 10
- Delivery: Online Zoom/ Eyeson
- Recourses: Presentation, Video material shared only with training participants. Also recording shall be available for participants after the training for a limited time.
This is the time and place where you get to meet the person whose personal goal is to guide you in the process of becoming an entrepreneur.
On this workshop you are:
- Searching for the patterns to find ideas
- Evaluate Startup Business ideas. Ways to find solutions to people's problems.
- Practical tools to evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities from idea to company
- How to find and Pitch to Investors?
- Step by step process for Investor Networking
- Leveraging online and offline techniques systematically to find engage and close your first investors. How to identify the pains and take advantage.
- Bringing a structure to what can be a chaotic unstructured process of finding investors
- Attract larger companies who are in growth mode and will create livable wage jobs and make them take interest to invest in your idea or buy the idea or the business
- Case studies on known successful and failure startups and deconstruction of the ideas of the attendees.
If you have a great business idea and you don’t know how to transform it into a company or you have a startup and you need investors and connections to develop it, sign up for this training with Collin Bunch and build your connections with investors all over the world.
About Collin Bunch
Collin Bunch is an Entrepreneurship Program Coordinator at REDI, USA. He guides people to become entrepreneurs and we are thrilled to have him as a trainer in the My Master Lab Empowering entrepreneurs training. Read more here >>